St. Paul Lutheran School has over 200 computer workstations. Students in grades 2-8 have access to Chromebooks in their classrooms and Early Childhood has weekly access to iPads.
- Students in kindergarten through 8th grade have regular scheduled instruction.
- Development of computer skills is taught on an age appropriate level.
- Instruction includes keyboarding, word processing, desktop publishing, spreadsheets, digital image editing, video editing, physical computing computer science and coding.
Classroom Technology Includes:
- Mounted projectors
- Surround sound audio
- High quality video cameras
- Document cameras
- Interactive whiteboards
Technology for Instruction and Communication:
- FACTS online student information system
- Google Classroom
- Google Apps Suite