St.Paul Lutheran Church was established in 1957. The school opened its doors in 1962. Initially, St.Paul handled students 3 years old through fifth grade. There was an agreement with local Lutheran school and St. Paul which enabled middle school students to attend that campus. In the mid 80’s the agreement was disbanded and St. Paul established a middle school. The school continued to grow throughout the 80′ and 90’s as the demand for additional educational opportunities grew. A major building program and renovation occurred in 2000 with the addition of new office buildings, classrooms, and gymnasium. The school continues to provide an excellent education that is academically, physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually meeting the needs of the students.