What makes Pre-Kindergarten 4 (PK4) at St. Paul a fun place to learn and grow?
Quality early childhood education is crucial to building a strong foundation that will provide necessary skills to be successful in school and later in life, while helping children develop a love of learning.
- We focus on the growth of the whole child; including spiritual, social, emotional, cognitive, and physical.
- Children engage in fun interactive activities that open doors to exploring, creating, and learning.
- We model and teach children how to share, take turns, play cooperatively, and resolve conflicts.
- We use quality children’s literature to guide children through the pre-reading process.
- We teach pre-literacy skills by focusing on a letter of the week, as the children explore that letter in a variety of ways.
- Our teachers create thematic units to reinforce the letter of the week, while also incorporating science, social studies, and math.
- Children play games, sing songs, create projects, and participate in S.T.E.M. activities to develop basic skills.
Our goal is to foster a love of learning in your child, prepare them for Kindergarten, and assure them that they have a Savior who loves them!
Please come and see the exciting things that are happening here!