The school admits and does not discriminate against students on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, financial policies, athletic, or any other school-administered programs.
Priority in admission is granted to current students, siblings, and members of St. Paul Lutheran Church. Other admissions policies and enrollment information are as follows for students in Pre-School (3) through 8th grade:
1. St. Paul Lutheran School follows the age requirements of the State of Florida for entrance into school. To begin PS 3, children must be 3 years of age on or before September 1st and be COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED. No pull-ups or diapers may be worn. To begin PK 4, children must be 4 years of age, Kindergarten, 5 years of age on or before September 1st.
2. All new applications are dependent upon an interview with the administration, consideration of available school records, and admissions testing for grades K-8. An Admissions Review Committee evaluates new student applications. The new student application fee is required at the time of application. This fee is non-refundable.
3. An academic test is required for new students K-8 applying to St. Paul. Current report cards and achievement test information is needed for enrollment consideration. All children new to St. Paul who are enrolling in Kindergarten will participate in the Gesell School readiness Screening at a cost of $55. A $55 fee is charged for testing grades 1 through 8. This fee is non-refundable.
4. New students as well as students who enroll in PS3, PK4, kindergarten and grade seven must have a current record of complete physical examination together with a complete immunization record on Florida forms. Your doctor will have the forms required by the State of Florida.
5. Applications for admission for new students are accepted for the next school year beginning in February.