What makes Pre-School 3 at St. Paul Lutheran School a special place to be?
Our goal is to provide a warm and caring environment where children develop a love of school and learning.
- We seek to provide time and opportunities that help children develop the spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and academic skills they need through fun, engaging, and developmentally appropriate activities.
- Our teachers create an exciting curriculum based on themes; including topics such as colors, holidays, animals, dinosaurs, and insects.
- Daily activities, such as story time, music and movement, arts and crafts, games, show and tell, and inside play are designed around our weekly theme.
- Activities are designed to promote pre-literacy and early math skills.
- Children also gain essential skills such as critical thinking, cooperative play, problem solving, creativity, and self-expression.
Above all, we want children to know they are a cherished child of God!
We invite you to come, see, and learn more about this wonderful program!